Re: [MV] FOX calls them Bradley's but they look like M113's

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 13:34:46 PST

LOL...I read today in the local paper's AP feed that the Bradley unit that
one of the reporters is on has a turret with "shotgun and assault
rifle....stabilized to fire on the move".

OT -- if anyone is looking for WC51/52 parts and is going to Big Bear, let
me know. I might have some surplus stuff off of a parts truck I need to
liquidate. Also have a take off rear gate window for the M1009.

Greg
Vista,CA