4HN Batterys, Med. tow bars,

From: D.Walizer (dwspws@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 17:07:17 PST

Any body interested in two 4HN, I believe these are for the small gen.
sets. They are new dry charged ( never had acid added). They have 1-94
and 2-94 dates, been well stored, still original boxes. I put one into
service a couple of years ago, still going strong. $50.00 or best offer
for both sale or trade Located in Reno NV.

Wanted: Three one inch pins with clips and one adopter with the 3/4 inch
pin for a Med. Tow bar.
Wanted: Six front tow shackles with bases from a duece or five ton,

  I will be at Big bear next friday Dave