Re: [MV] M54 A2 BRAKE PROBLEMS

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 19:31:12 PST

Hey Ronzo, I'm still here. Wow, that post was from a ways back! I ended up
tearing the airpack apart a second time. This time I lubed the heck out of
the air valve when I reassembled it an haven't had any trouble since then.
Except for leaking wheel cylinders which I replaced long with the hoses when
I repacked the bearings and installed new seals.
Bill