Re: [MV] M105A2 Parts

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 14:43:34 PDT

wheels and tires should be the same as 2 1/2 ton and if I was guessing I
would say the wheel bearings and seals are. Wheel bearings should be easy to
find. look in your phone book and find a place that sells bearings, take the
bearings, races and seals and have them cross ref them. I done this on my
M211 and found it was a standard stock item.

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA #17657