Telescoping Antenna Mast - Shot in the Dark

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@att.net)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 21:22:06 PDT

Howdy Group,

I need a little help. Within the last three weeks a military surplus dealer
(I think) listed on Ebay an air operated telescoping antenna mast used to
raise and lower communications antennas quickly. These are mounted on scout
Hummers and communications Deuces and are similar to the civilian units used
on mobile tv broadcast vans. I only saw the listing after the bidding was
over and the unit was sold. However, there were three or four more of them
in the background of the picture. The dealer had his 10 - 12 year old
daughter standing beside one of the units for a height comparison.

I emailed him about the others but did not get a response. Now the listing
has fallen of the "Completed Items" list. Did anyone see this item and know
the guy? I REALLY want one of these units for a project.

TIA,
Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317