Re: [MV] State Guard/Defense Force Members?

From: Dave Jenkins (gpw1942@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 12:29:04 PDT

Mark,
MSG Jenkins here of the Veteran Corps of Artillery, State of New York. We're a
historical military command under the DMNA in New York and a federally
recognized state militia. Been around since 1790. Our web site is
www.VCA1790.org. Currently I am the 1SG and NCOIC of the firing battery.
Yes we have our own 75 mm pack howitzers!
We are always looking for members. Touch base with me if your interested.
Top