Re: [MV] Trailer identification and truck GVW

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 13:48:41 PDT

Which reminds me of the web page I was reading the other day about the M12x
trucks - guy in Washington? uses them as log trucks - his page estimates
some GVW's he's operated at over 200,000 pounds. He's got some good info on
trannies, and driving too. Seems that there are trans lubrication issues
with these trucks.

Greg
Vista,CA