Duce popping out of 5th gear.

From: rock1@mindspring.com
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 08:35:46 PDT

While driving the M-35A2 Duce in traffic yesterday, it started doing
something that I've never seen before. It is popping out of fifth gear. It
happens while running (slowing or coasting) at highway speed around forty
to fifty, usually under no engine load coasting down hill or gradually
decellerating, but never while under power. It is very subtle, sometimes
you don't even know it has popped out until you begin to accellerate again
and the engine just revs.

Any ideas? I really don't need to be pulling a tranny right now!

Sgt. Rock's Motor Pool