Re: [MV] List of Inadequate Eqiupment used in Iraq

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 13:04:46 PDT

David,
     LOL...
    Do you have to make up a subsidiary to operate in DRI? Republican
Liquidation?
  Will the lots still have the stuff on them that was shown by FOX? Ya'll
know we be bitching about photos not matching the lot/item. And will you
help load? DU warnings apply? Form 97's? Or DRI Form 69's? Will you be using
forklifts or Bull Dozers to line up equipment? Require nerve gas waivers to
be signed? Not for sale outside the new Democratic Republic of Iraq? Can we
get clear titles to the stuff without having both Saddam's signature (or
designated official in his absence) and General T. Franks? Will you be
selling those little orange cones individually or in lots of ten? Do we have
to pick them up out of the desert ourselves and then swing by the site
manager for verification that we got the right cones?
Minimum Bid? Shouldn't that be 35 Dinars or will you be using the new
currency, Racquies?
     In other words, business as usual, eh? ;-}

Ronzo