Anyone need some 155 powder cases? From 1945?

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 14:38:16 PDT

I've got some 155mm charge cans from May, 1945 - they're for double charges,
43" x 8". If anyone would like some brought to Big Bear, let me know. In
excellent condition, all print original and as legible as a WWII stencil
usually is, still in excellent condition OD. Most of them still have the
charge wrapping inside, but of course they're inert. Ordnance marked.

They'd make a great addition to an ammo trailer....

Greg
Vista, CA