Re: [MV] List of Inadequate Eqiupment used in Iraq

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 17:55:10 PDT

You know.. bringing up the carpet bit and our leaders claiming that we
own the skies and the Iraqis claiming they would use unconventional
weapons...maybe the special republican guard will fly in on their magic
carpets huh? And another thing...we have from bunker buster bombs to
mother of all bombs...but for that old information minister
"bag"...maybe we ought to have a bag bomb. Fred Martin