RE: [MV] Was that RON ???

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 04:12:17 PDT

How about "Working Girl" or "Madame"?

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Jankowiak [mailto:eccm@swbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 12:07 AM
To: mil-veh@mil-veh.org
Subject: Re: [MV] Was that RON ???

So is this a game you guys play, insulting each others trucks, etc?
Let me guess, you guys either:

1. really hate each other,
2. really like each other,
3. directly compete for show awards or otherwise upstaging,
or
4. have strongly opposing opinions as to which kind of truck is king.

(or queen, but I just can't think of any female monikers for mine. I did
have a Vietnam Vet who used to work on them suggest 'old wh*re' once though.
I respect his opinion, but I just can't bring myself to stencil that on the
tailgate.)

To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org> To
reach a human, contact <ack@mil-veh.org>