Mico locked??

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 04:14:19 PDT

Mico Brake system

I have a good friend that got the nickname "shoes" when he drove fire truck
to fire - about 2 miles - and while they fought fire in house the other
truck fought fire under the truck he drove for he had not released the Mico
switch and got brakes hot enough to smoke like the wheels were on fire.

Mico is an excellent (My .02) device, just be sure that you apply brakes
when you set it that truck will not pull itself then what happened to my
friend will not happen to you; for if you really push brake pedal hard the
truck will not move. These are on lots of tow trucks to give all wheel
brakes for winching.

Everette

I WILL LIFT UP MY EYES TO THE HILL,
FROM WHENCE DOES MY HELP COME,