Need photo of MB serial number tag.

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 16:36:56 PDT

List,
Hey still looking for someone with a MB serial number
tag (the one on the front left frame rail). I am in
need of two tags one for a slat grille and one for a
standard MB. Basicly will take what ever I can get.
Was hoping maybe someone might have saved one from a
scrapped out frame. But I was also looking to see if
someone could send me a close up photo of a serial
number tag (especially the slat grille tag)as I may
try to make them myself.
Dan Bever
MVPA 18507