Letter from the war.

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 20:22:55 PDT

I just got an e-mail from my bro. I thought I'd like to share this one
paragraph from a Soldier's e-mail.

===

"Just a short note to inform you that all is well here. In fact I am
back in kuwait for a bit. All my guys are doing well and catching up
on some clean-up and rest. I dont know when or if I will be going
back in. My missions were all successful and completed
satsifactorily. We returned to many kudos and congrats. Only a few
harrowing times but all is well with everyone. Rest easy for the time
being."

===

I don't think I need to, or should, add any comments.
PJ