Re: [MV] A10 warthog

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 20:37:10 PDT

I bet the other guy aint in one piece any more.

wanted:
female who will ride in my duece without complaining, as a matter of
fact, wants to drive the deuce. Must be ok with firearms, smoking,
cats, and some junk in the back yard. Should not mind green or gray
electronics equipment in the dining room and know how to start an old
emergency generator. Not afraid of high voltages, electromagnetic
radiation, or getting a little greasy. Gothic/grunge ok, but no body
piercings, witches, or devil worshipers please.