Re: [MV] Deuce rear suspension: no shocks: why?

From: w7ls (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 13:07:00 PDT

Shocks on a motorcycle (my thing) are transparent on the compression
stroke and only come into play on the rebound, where the compressed
spring is trying to launch the vehicle upward. They have a one way valve
in the hydraulics that acts so as to limit the upward force of the
spring upon the frame.
Motorcycles and deuces are the same thing, aren't they? :-) Jim