MV's

From: Eugene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 21:48:05 PDT

Hey all..I just got the most fantastic bunch of personal shots from the
Gulf... If you would like them..let me know and I'll forward to you..Nice
vehicle stuff too...
also..My Brother-in-law..was a Commanding Officer on a ship in the Gulf...He
was given the Navy Legion of Merit for his launching of the Tomahawk
Missiles.. Apparently, he was the guy who gave the final orders and approval
of targeted areas....I have that pic too..some Admiral gave it to him.!!
Pretty neat..Gene