Stuff for sale.. collectors and reenactors MV

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 03:01:12 PDT

Fellow collectors and historians... I will shortly have available a
quantity of Minefield marker sets... NOS. These consist of 72 reflective
directional strobe flashing lights and signs and bags and warning tape and
carry bags and lotsa good other stuff... Govt cost on each was $3465.00...
I will be selling them to collectors and historians and reenactors for $375
fob VT. You will have to sign an EUC continuum...the follow on form to the
EUC which I get from our friends at GL.

Secondly, I just got awarded two Beautiful M101A1 trailers in VT and a
M116A2 in Devens, MA. The M116A2 has two 5kw Gen Sets on board and I may
sell them individually. Also available in New York, 3 ea Canadian 1/4 ton
trailers as New! with vinyl cover and all the neat upgrades from the M416
like tiedowns built in, 6 ply Michelin Tires, reinforced bed corners and 4
lifting handles and a good cable operated parking brake...These will be
$1000 ea FOB NY.

To those of you who procrastinated and did not order the original canvas
front seat bottom cushions for the M151 Series vehicles, they are all gone!!
Go to MuttParts aka RIV-RAD ( Richard Miller) for them now.
See his web page at www.muttparts.com or call 251-988-8666

Now for the good news: The snow is melting and the maple sap is running
and the sugar houses are in full steam... Yea Spring is here. Now begins
the mud season...Have a great weekend...gotta go exercise my Sprag Unit.
RAM MVPA #217