Parts I was bringing to the Big Bear meet in Waterford

From: Chris Davis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 09:55:34 PDT

To everyone who responded to the "Parts Give Away" email and had made
arrangements to pickup at Big Bear, my apologies. I had car trouble
Thursday when getting ready to leave, and still have not completed
repairs. The only silver lining to this cloud is that it happened in my
driveway, not while crossing the Grape Vine pass or something.

Please email or call me to make other arrangements.

Thanks,

Chris Davis
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cell: (714) 715 6981