Re:[MV] M35 front axle

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 18:58:07 PDT

Bob,
You really should have the manual covering the inner axle seal
on the front axle. You will also need the special tools for
removal and installation of the seal. You might have to fabricate the tools. I think there's a pic or sketch of the
remover in the -20P.
Engine removal is no big deal. The whole power pack can come out as a single unit, including the transmission. I alway drain
and remove the radiator. Although I don't think this is necessary, I know I won't damage it having it out of the way.
Remove the top cover from the transmission so it won't snag
the firewall while pulling the engine forward.
Joe Young