ringmount legs

From: bobbyjoe@chartertn.net
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 08:36:57 PDT

Greeting, I have come in to some legs for a ringmount for a 2 1/2 ton M35,
will also work on M135/211 trucks. I have 4 front legs, 3 right rear and 3
left rear. Most have ammo can trays on them and also have 4 adapter plates
that goes on the left leg to ring. All are in great condition. the paint is
good, but stand a fresh coat of paint. if anyone is interested contact me
off list for pictures and info.I will separate them, but I would like to
move them all.

Bobby Pendleton