military auction

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 06:24:56 PDT

anyone going to lincolin nebraska for the big sale at gsa lots of stuff wish
i could go if i had the $$ looks like lots of trucks and trailers hope
someone buys them all cheep and will sell me one in the future. check it out
should be worth the time ill go if someone else i know is there and could
help out with bidding on maby 1 truck fo rme i cannot buy an expensive lemon
well let me know tommorow is expection day and bid day is the 17 on them.
who is going let me know ill hook up with you thanks fellas.