RE: [MV] Gear oil

From: john werner (j_werner@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 20:19:15 PDT

There also are synthetic and Para synthetic gear oils that are specifically
designed for transmissions with "yellow metal" components such as syncros
and bushings. I have used these multi-weight gear oils made by Redline and
Conklin in my '63 UNIMOG with good results.
Regards, John Werner, MVCC/MVPA