Items FS in Baltimore MD

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 06:59:16 PDT

1943 Checker Cab Company Water Buffalo. In good restorable shape. All it
needs is a tank clean out, fix the fenders, and the external plumbing. I
have a new wiring harness and taillights. $1000 or best offer

http://www.astory.com/forgottenfield/ffatcchecker2.JPG
http://www.astory.com/forgottenfield/ffatcchecker3.JPG
http://www.astory.com/forgottenfield/ffatcchecker5.JPG

1944 Merrit and O'Keefe 3 KW Generator 110V. This unit has 22 hours of
original time on the meter. I found the original test papers in the manual
pocket. The original WWII paint has some surface rust, but it looks good.
Someone conveniently added a set of steel wheels with a steering pivot. It
is not original, but is very convenient to roll around. This unit is
perfect for putting in a Ben Hur trailer for display. Runs like a top with
a four cyl Hercules water cooled. Weighs 760 lbs and I can load it on your
pickup. $700.

WWII headlights- suitable for MB/GPW or WC $85.00 shipped anywhere in US.

NOS 12 V 55 Amp regulator. This is the type used on some armored vehicles,
with the cannon plug connectors. Have original box. $100.00

Photos available of everything by tomorrow evening.