"farby"

From: John Best (besty@americu.net)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 12:33:46 PDT

Come on guys, why must there always be some kind of disagreement amongst
groups of people? I've got a 46 CJ and I was worrying about joining the MV
club for WW11 vehicles. I don't know why most of you love old MV's, only you
must. It's not bad enough we bruise our knuckles all winter , we also write
about them and at least read about them every day. I collect Lionel trains,
I know real trains don't have three rails, but that doesn't mean I enjoy
them any less. I enjoy my 46CJ I can't wait for nice weather to putt/putt
around my little piece of America. I don't know if the Willys god's will
throw lighting bolts my way, but I know one thing, I saved a piece of
history from a rusty death and turned it into a head turning road worthy
thing of beauty. Far be it from me to point at a MV and say this or that was
not correct for that year or type of vehicle. I read this group every day,
If I can help someone great. You guys did most of restoration on my jeep I
merely used the tools. All right let the bolts and flames begin
John

--
John M. Best
Durhamville, NY