MVPA Recruiting Station

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 17:46:51 PDT

List,
As one of the top recruiters for MVPA Membership, I have been
given the honor of manning my own Official MVPA Recruiting
Station at Churchville.
They have supplied me with a banner, hats and applications.
During this recruitment period, the MVPA is going against their
standard procedure of having to recruit two members in order
to get a MVPA hat. Prior to this two hat change, I was able to have the hat I would receive for recruiting one member sent
to the new member. During the Churchville event, if you sign up
for MVPA membership, you WILL receive a hat!
I will only be able to accept cash or credit card.
This offer does not include renewals or extensions. It will
only be available to NEW applications.
If I run out of hats (I'll keep a sample on hand), you will be
sent one by MVPA Headquarters.
I will not be able to man the station all day, so my ETA will
be posted. I'm pretty sure that I'll be in my area most all afternoon and evening each day.
Brochures and applications will be on the table. Take one if I'm not there, fill it in and bring it back later.
I will be in the area of F23 and F24. Look for the 33' white
motor home.
Thanks in advance for anticipated new recruits,
Joe Young
MVPA #12311