10 Ton Cargo

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 02:40:31 PDT

The pictures of "Jumbo" are to say the least, very
impressive. I would like to know more however. What
kind of motor, does it have airbrakes, what kind of
transmission, what is the empty weight, is the 10 ton
"offroad" capacity (thus bringing highway to 20 ton),
is it road legal (I'm suspicious of the width being
over 101"), is it for sale?? Some stories of what it
is like to operate would be interesting too. Some
people will come up and tell me my M35 is big and I
tell them it is just a big pickup and they laugh at
me, it would be cool to pull up in a 10 ton cargo and
see what they say.

Thanks in advance,

Marc