Re: [MV] M101A1 alternative rims and tires

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 10:58:23 PDT

Kevin...
 If you look around at the dealer yards you might be able to find an axle
for the M101A3 that's set up with eight lugs and then you can use the CUCV
or Humvee rims and any DOT 16 inch radial tire you want there are two axles
out there one with a drop for the HMMWV (hummer) and one with the straight
axle for the CUCV (Chevy).
Walker truck had some of the dropped axles.

good luck

Dave