Re: [MV] 6TL or 6TN Batteries

From: Santoken (santoken@bright.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 15:47:19 PDT

Tom,

I have, in stock, Interstate 6TL batteries. I also have the Optima
'RedTop' and the 'YellowTop' batteries. I can't recall the prices right
now, but if your interested, I can let you know. I'm in Loudonville,
Ohio (directly between Cleveland and Columbus). I can tell you that I
sell my batteries to my MV budddies at 'Dealer Cost'. Several years
ago, I struck a deal with Interstate to be a major distribution point
and in return they gave me 10% off of 'Dealer Cost'. So, I make 10% on
batteries for use in an MV.

I will tell you, if you're looking for originality, go with the 6TL's.
In Interstate, they are even green cased. If you are looking for power,
longevity, etc, go with the Optima.

Kent Schaffer
Loudon Auto Parts
123 West Main Street