Re: [MV] M101A1 alternative rims and tires

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 11:37:49 PDT

Kevin...

NOS = New Old Stock which is parts that were surplused new and are now for
sale as old stock.
Here are some ideas I am not sure what part of the country you are in but
these dealers will more than likely have the later axle for the M101
trailer.
http://www.boyceequipment.com/
Memphis equipment 901-774-0600
Antelope Valley equipment 800-521-8518 http://www.avettruck.com/index.html

Join the MVPA and you will get supply line and army motors
http://www.mvpa.org/nuke/html/index.php
Subscribe to Military Vehicles magazine www.militaryvehiclesmagazine.com

Both Supply line and Military vehicles magazine are excellent magazines with
hundreds of parts dealers listed and parts for sale ads as well.
Ask the MV list maybe someone on the MV list knows where there is a later
M101 eight lug axle at.

Good Luck
...Dave