Re: [MV] Multifuel Deuce Filter Sets at Churchville

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 04:03:59 PDT

I will have sets of five fluid filters available at Churchville. They are
all Wix filters. 2 fuel-secondary and final, 2 engine oil, and 1 primary
fuel, The cost for the 5 is $40 total... I have used these filters for
years with no problems.. Come find me at Churchville and they will go on a
first come, first served basis... I will also have 3 new USMade Master
Cyls for the Deuce at $75 ea...and lotsa onesies and twosies as usual...
New Vinyl Green Bed cover... old style with ropes for $225 etc. Thank
you, RAM