Re: [MV] Mohawk Chief 9.00-16 tire, is it DOT rated?

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 15:42:05 PDT

Someone was looking for a axle with 900x16 tires on it...I was down the
road at the local boneyard this morning and there was one off of some
kind of military water something or other as the fellow said. It had a
square tube looking axle and a brake lever one the side of the tongue
running to the wheels like a emergency brake cable. The tires were
civilian and looked good, it had the rings on the rims and is for sale.
I live in southern Ohio if anyone is interested. Fred Martin