New Toy...

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 18:46:27 PDT

Hello list,

Well as many of you probably know, I got a XM211. Today I brought it home.
First time drving a Mv, boy was that fun:). Got the truck cleaned up (has
been sitting for 7 years). We just went out on our 6 acres and went thru
some mud, truck just goes right through it no problems. Totally awesome. One
thing i noticed is that this truck has the powershift kit, to make it a
semi-manual transmission. Is it normal for it to be a hard shift from 2nd to
3rd? It is really jerky, just wondering if someone had the same thing. Also
does anyone have the speeds that it will go in each range (hi/lo). I would
like to see it for a reference, I have just been going by fel, how loud the
engine is. Well thanks for all of your help in making this a succesfull
project so far...

Caleb