Re: [MV] New Toy...

From: bobbyjoe@chartertn.net
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 21:27:32 PDT

yes, it is normal to shift hard from 2 to 3 My truck has this same kit. I
installed it a couple years ago. It makes it better to drive. There should
be a data plate on the dash in front of the steering wheel with the max
speeds in all gears.. Make sure when you back up you have the shifter in 1st
gear and use the low range side. It will reverse in 2ed gear, but it is hard
on the transmission. Unless some unhooked or been messing with the governor
you can't over rev it. Be careful in mud with no weight in the bed, IT WILL
get STUCK!!

BjP