Re: [MV] Bomb Iraq With Surplus!!!

From: Liberty Krueger (libertyk@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 07:39:44 PDT

Hell, drop the whole friggin ratt rig on them. Those stupid things are all
but useless in these days of satelite phones and instant comunications. I am
a former "am static jocky" thirty one charle. (radio teletype operator) I
think they called it thirty one charle because there were about thirty one
steps just to send a message! What a pain in the butt. We used them only
once in the first desert storm, to draw enemy artillery fire! I'm not
kidding. That really was our mission.