Re: [MV] 6 volt question

From: John Souza (John.Souza@ci.fresno.ca.us)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 07:45:38 PDT

I don't know about he Forg GTB's. But the 1/2 ton Dodges were positive
ground. The only place it makes a difference is in the polarizing the
gernerator/regulator.

John Souza
MVPA #2697
Fresno, CA

>>> Stephen L Dussetschleger <dussetschleger@juno.com> 04/22/03 04:30 AM

  Yesterday while working on recovering my 1942 FORD G8T (1 1/2 ton
cargo
truck) I noticed that the dead battery in it had been hooked up like a
postive ground vehicle.
  Can anybody tell me, is this correct ? My 1st car was a 1960 MG, & it
was positive ground, but I thought this was just peculiar to British
vehicles.
Steve