shipping a duece

From: William Sutermeister (gmcjimmy1944@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 19:29:41 PDT

Hi,
I'm on the lookout for any info on transporting a 1945
International M5H6 2 1/2 ton truck that is in running
condition from Fallon,Nevada to Wrentham,Massachusetts
or as close to Wrentham or Boston as possible. I had a
deal with a broker out of Anderson,CA to haul it back
to MA for a very reasonable rate. I sent them a $100
deposit but as of today there phone numbers have been
disconnected so I believe they are out of business.
Any info would be most helpful. If I cannot find a
reasonable hauler I will sell the truck to anyone
interested.

Thanks,
William