Re: [MV] MV Louvers in Iraq

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@att.net)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 20:23:00 PDT

Howdy Liberty,

The original CIP's were flat panels and many are still in use. I have seen
them on the Abrams. However, the louvered type, as we see on Bradleys and
Hummers are illustrated and described in the following web page:

http://call.army.mil/products/user-gui/95-3/chapter2.htm

Regards,
Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX