M35A2C w/w found on GL

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 21:06:42 PDT

Hi folks - I really can use some help here.

If anyone lives near this auction and would be willing to take a clear
photo of the data plate for me I would be happy to pay you for the
service. I have been looking for this data plate for two years without
any luck. Please contact me if you can possibly help. I live on the east
coast and have no way to do this on my own.
Bruce

http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=174602

--
Bruce Kalin (Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History