Leaving the list-- List archives

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 19:00:30 PDT

Dear friends,
In a few days I plan to leave the list. The high amount of list traffic,
along with my other e-mail, makes it hard to read it all. My current total
of unread e-mail is in the hundreds. I don't get to read it everyday like I
used to. This makes it hard to keep up and answer messages that need to be
answered. There are some of you that have probably e-mailed me that I
haven't got back to.

What I would like to know is, how I could keep up with list but not get all
the e-mail ?
Is there a digest mode or should go to the archives. What is the current
address for the archives? Anybody have the same problem as me?

I'm not going to leave just yet, I plan to stick around to see what
you can e-mail me directly or find me on the Yahoo M274 list.

The list is great, I've enjoyed it very much and learned a lot.

Thanks to you all!!!!!!!
Keith Byrd