Re: [MV] 3 ring binders?

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 13:02:40 PDT

At 8:54 PM +0100 4/23/03, jimweb@endgame.demon.co.uk wrote:
>Anyone manage to find a source for thos three-ring binders for manuals?

You mean the kind you buy at the local office supply store? I've got
them coming out of my ears here at CNN when departments move. They
throw out a bunch of them with old documentation and 10 year old
duplicate accounting data or documentation on Minicomputers that we
tossed 2 years before. I've got a small stack of them at home.
They're cheap even new from the store however and not worth the
postage to the UK.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -