Re: [MV] Leaving the list-- List archives

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 15:36:24 PDT

Hi Keith...

>What I would like to know is, how I could keep up with list but not get all
>the e-mail ?

Depending on the email program that you use (I can't tell from your
headers which one you are using), you can set up a simple filter to
automatically place all the messages received from this list into a
"MV" folder and mark them as "read". Then you can view them at your
leisure.

A great email program is Forte Agent. It has superb filtering, does
not automatically launch attachments or render web pages without your
direct action (I never see the pictures in porno ads or launch trojan
horses on my PC), and it costs only $29. I have been using it since
1995 and it is wonderful! Check out www.forteinc.com. I have no
financial stake in the product or company.

Mandatory MV content...what is the total capacity of the master
cylinder reservoir on a deuce? In other words, if one installed a
brand new master cylinder, how much DOT 5 would it take to fill the
master cylinder (ignoring the brake lines)? The value is
conspicuously left blank in the table on page 4 of LO 9-2320-209-12-1.

Thanks.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net