One of those hide it/ camo net like things

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 19:41:11 PDT

I need one of those covers that are used to hide your vehicles and so forth
from the air that looks like a big fishing net. And yes I don't know what
to call it. I have seen them in the Sportsman's guide before. What I want
to do with it is cover my Jeep wrangler as I tow it behind my deuce for the
Big convoy next month to Churchville. I want to conceal the fact that it is
a Wrangler and not an M151 or other cool MV. I just figure the net would be
the best thing for this. I am open to suggestions other that to leave the
jeep home.

Joe Trapp