Re: [MV] M35A2 parts needed

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 05:46:13 PDT

Lug nuts can be had at any truck parts store... common Budd nuts...
However you have six choices... left or right, inner or outer, front or
back.... The turn signal switch is a generic one and almost any of the M
series units will work just fine... many different manufacturers and
configurations... should be not more than $25 used... RAM