Re: [MV] One of those hide it/ camo net like things

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 09:24:14 PDT

Another way that I use is to FORWARD the mail message (to no one) and edit
the
line by going to the end of the 1st part and hitting the DELETE key until
the 2nd part
comes back onto that line. I then copy the now whole line and paste it into
the web
browser address space and delete the mail message I was forwarding to no
one.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce