Re:rockwells for sale

From: Ted Hils - Ted's Trucks (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 09:42:20 PDT

Yeah, if anybody wants good, low mileage, take-off rear axles for the 2 1/2
ton, I have LOTS of them..... $150 each, $125 each for 6 or more.
Thanks,
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
1181 County Road 560
Midland City, AL 36350
334-983-1092
Mon-Fri, 8-5 CST

From: "Jacob Miller" <jlmill@umr.edu>
Subject: Re: [MV] rockwells for sale
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:48:56 -0500

No bubble bursting at all. I have just been bouncing around looking at
prices on the web. I was positive I couldn't sell them at some of the
prices I've seen. I can see that $300 could be high, specially if your
going to pay shipping on top of that price. I could go $200 each o.b.o. I
just need to make room for summer hay equipment and the money could help
with college bills.

Thanks everyone

Jacob Miller