Need help with data plate ordnance number

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 13:56:40 PDT

Hello all,

I am having the worst time finding the actual ordnance number for the
"START" switch for the Multifuel M35 series, 5 ton and others this is
that little plate that goes behind the start button. I need to make more
of these as my supply of NOS is shrinking. It can be found on the back
or the front of some plates. I have not been able to find it in the
manuals. This is the last step in getting another batch of plates
finished up. THANKS!

P.S. I also have some vehicles on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=587&item=21714297
14&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4078&item=2171440
704&rd=1

Dan Parmley Jr.
XMVPA-7411
1952 - USMC M37 - Restored
1966 - M114A1E1 APC/ARV - Help, need parts current project
1956 - M59 APC (FOR SALE) or trade any US towed ordnance
1943 - M2A2 105mm How. - Restored
1960 - XM34 Little John Rocket Launcher - Need original rocket
1941 - BMW R71 - Restored
01-1966 - M274A2 Mule - USMC 314961, BMY 472
www.mvdataplates.com
artillerydan@cox.net