Re: [MV] Deuce front axle.

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 20:43:22 PDT

Someone told me the same thing a long time ago that my M51 should have
"long fiber" grease in the wheel bearings. I remember my Dad had a large
can of Long Fiber Wolf's Head grease that he would use to repack wheel
bearings. This was of course pre-disk brakes. I haven't looked hard for
something similar, however I've never seen it in tubes. Perhaps someone
still makes it in cans?

Dave

--
Dave