TigerI. Help to find the detailed drawings for complete restoration of the tank.

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 14:04:41 PDT

    Hi all!
    Excuse for my English language.
    Anyone can help me?
    The detailed drawings of the German tank TigerI are necessary for me. You can advise me, in what books there are detailed drawings TigerI? Or to advise, where it is possible to find the similar information? Can at somebody there are such drawings and you can send me copies? The speech goes about the detailed drawings, with which help I can completely disassemble and collect the tank TigerI.
    I hope that you can to me help with it. Beforehand is grateful.
    Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno